Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist
Job Location: Grand Blanc, MI USA
Mac Arthur Corporation is a dynamic and growing mid-sized manufacturer of high-quality labels and die-cut components serving automotive and industrial customers around the world. Our customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies. We are seeking an detail-oriented & results driven Accounts Receivable & Payable Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Controller, you will be a key member of the Finance Team, responsible for all Accounts Receivable activities of the company from invoice to collection. You will also have responsibility to support Accounts Payable and Human Resources where necessary.
Ideally qualified for the role, you will have a proven track record of success in the Accounts Receivable role within a supplier to the automotive industry. You will be independent, analytical and process oriented and able to follow through on tasks in a fast paced environment. Finally, you will enjoy working with a diverse team of highly motivated people focused on the company’s success.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Skills:
- Detailed knowledge of Accounts Receivable process
- General knowledge of account reconciliations and profit and loss accounts
- Detailed knowledge of the Profit and Loss Statement as well as the balance sheet
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to remove internal roadblocks
- Exhibit passion and energy
- Highly organized
- Personable, likable, and a positive influence
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Motivated and ambitious
- Team player but independent to assess risk
Compensation & Requirements:
- Salary commensurate based on experience and performance
- Benefits and 401k
- 4 Years AR/AP experience or a Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Automotive industry experience preferred
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org