Flexographic Print Press Operator
Mac Arthur Corporation is an established and growing mid-sized manufacturer of high quality labels and die-cut components serving automotive and industrial customers around the world. Our customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1’s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies. We are seeking a Flexographic Print Press Operator to join our team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will establish and maintain an organized work space, including cleaning press surface areas and proactively moving materials and carts for optimum use of space. You will work closely with Finishing Operators to produce high quality products with zero defects. In addition, you will work with team members to recommend improvements and accomplish production goals.
As a qualified candidate for the position, you will be able to work independently in a methodical manner to produce quality products on schedule. Cooperative and team-oriented, you will set up jobs according to procedure and documented processes, and comply with established standards. You will appreciate an orderly approach to your work day and approach all tasks with efficiency and precision.
- Manufacture high quality products according to assigned schedule
- Comply to established setup and tear-down standards, scrap standards, and downtime standards
- Perform daily press maintenance
- Accurately document and provide evidence of manufacture of parts according to specifications
- Report and document machine mechanical issues
- Experience operating Webtron, Aquaflex, and/or Omega presses in a flexographic environment
- Strong math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Desire to succeed in a culture of teamwork and responsibility
- Ability to move and life 30 or more pounds throughout each day
Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org