Production, Control & Logistics / Customer Support Specialist
Reporting to the PC&L Manager you will appreciate a fast-paced environment and be responsible for a variety of duties and approach them with a sense of urgency and accuracy. Your responsibilities will include entering customer orders, both EDI and non-EDI, as well as verification of orders, arranging expedited freight shipments and responding to customer inquiries at the plant level. You will also maintain purchase order files, access customer portals as needed, and complete NAFTA and custom documentation as required. You will enjoy working alone, following procedure and doing things the right way.
Additionally, you will support other departments, such as Finance, by printing and mailing AR invoices and mailing AP checks; creating Purchase Orders for purchase parts and raw material, and closing Purchase Orders for Purchasing. You will provide printed reports for multiple departments including PC&L, Finance, and Production and support Reception when needed, by greeting visitors, answering and directing calls on a multi-phone system, maintaining the conference room schedule and preparing it for visitors and meetings.
- Customer order review and entry
- Customer management at plant level
- Assist with PC&L initiatives
- Provide support to projects and other departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with a multi-line telephone system
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident problem solver & effective communicator
- Strong math skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- Data entry and daily reports are 100% on-time
- Zero MacArthur Premium Freight instances caused by data entry error
- Zero complaints from visitors/customers on professionalism and/or effectiveness
Salary commensurate with experience and performance scorecard.
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to email@example.com