Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator (part-time)
Job Location: Grand Blanc, MI
Mac Arthur Corporation is a dynamic and growing mid-sized manufacturer of high-quality labels and die-cut components serving automotive and industrial customers around the world. Our customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies. We are seeking an enthusiastic & team-oriented Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator to join our company.
Reporting to the PC&L Manager, you will be responsible for greeting visitors and managing Mac Arthur’s lobby area, handling all incoming calls, supporting the PC&L team with order entry & review, in addition to contributing to larger PC&L initiatives. As a qualified candidate for this position you will have experience with a multi-line phone system, the ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced environment, and be an effective communicator who consistently exhibits good judgment and a professional demeanor.
- Front Desk: Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers. Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in, and necessary protocols.
- Multi-line phone system coverage
- Customer order review and entry
- Assist with larger PC&L initiatives
- Provide assistance to projects and other departments
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Skills:
- Multi-line phone system
- MS Office
- Basic math skill
- Interpersonal – Likable, positive influence
- Cultural adaptability/diversity
- Strong rapport and relationship builder
- Exhibits consistent good judgment
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Motivated with strong sense of urgency
- Solves problems with limited information
- Enthusiastic team player but independent to assess risk
- Spanish language fluency preferred
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com