Business Development Manager
Job Location: Grand Blanc, MI USA
At Mac Arthur Corporation we specialize in custom labeling and die-cutting to meet the demanding requirements of today’s high-performance marketplace. Our customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1’s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and working closely with the Inside Sales Team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with new and existing customers. You will lead Mac Arthur’s new sales activities and strategies, develop and implement sales plans and customer strategies to grow revenue and profit in new and existing accounts.
The Business Development Manager position requires an enthusiastic and well-liked individual who will play a key role in the organization. As a successful candidate for this position you will have 5 years or more Sales experience effectively working in an automotive manufacturing environment. You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and be an effective and assertive communicator, both verbally and non-verbally. You will be a resourceful and resilient individual who meets challenges with a sense of urgency. You will appreciate a variety of activities in your working environment and pride yourself on achieving results. Finally, you will enjoy working with a diverse team of highly motivated people focused on the company’s success.
- Grow revenue & profit in new and existing accounts
- Develop new targeted accounts
- Create customer development strategies and sales plans
- Serve as lead commercial contact for customer accounts managed
- Manage and expand current customer relationships
- Participate in and lead customer focused marketing efforts
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in developing sales strategy and problem solving
- Proficient in new accounts qualification and development
- Ability to formulate value proposition and communicate customer to multiple stakeholder audiences
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills
- Experienced negotiator
- Discipline with call planning, reporting, and knowledge management
- Effective project management and problem solving skills
- Strong cross-functional coordination and communication (Internal)
Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org