Job Location: Grand Blanc, MI
Mac Arthur Corporation is a dynamic and growing mid-sized manufacturer of high quality labels and die-cut components serving automotive and industrial customers around the world. Our customers include some of the largest OEMs and Tier 1’s in the automotive industry, electronics and industrial manufacturers, and consumer product companies. We are seeking an independent and self-motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
As a successful candidate for the position, you will have experience effectively working in a manufacturing engineering role leading projects and working with teams to establish lasting, efficient processes. You will be a detailed individual who meets challenges with a calm and analytical manner. You will appreciate an autonomous working environment and pride yourself on accurate results. Finally, you will enjoy working with a diverse team of highly motivated people focused on the company’s success.
Reporting to the Engineering & Estimating Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary technical lead for products from design phase through launch and production
- Facilitate communication and understanding of technical needs and requirements among all participants in design, printing and converting of materials
- Support Operations on Production Trial Run’s utilizing analytics and measurement tools
- Manage product engineering and manufacturing process changes
- Evaluate and develop product specifications and prints
- Provide technical support for manufacturing and operations
- Support as necessary: R & D projects including material evaluation and transition, cost savings, application development
- Understanding, utilizing or developing APQP tools and processes
- Knowledge of printing and converting processes and systems in flexographic manufacturing environment preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Project/Program Management ability
- Experience using a wide range of problem solving tools and processes
Compensation & Requirements:
- Salary, Benefits and 401k commensurate based on experience.
- Technical or Engineering Education preferred (e.g., Bachelor, Associate Degree programs)
- 3+ Years in the Automotive and / or Flexographic Printing industry preferred
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com