Mac Arthur takes its commitment to the environment seriously. We understand that this is not only the right thing to do for the planet but it also makes good business sense. Below are a few of our Green initiatives:
- A new line of labels that do not require a release liner, saving a considerable amount of paper
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved materials
- Replacing solvent inks with better for the environment water-based inks
- ISO 14001 certified
- Mac Arthur Corporation Environmental Policy
- Recycling program for used release liner and waste from our manufacturing process
Since implementing our Green initiative recycling program in 2011, Mac Arthur has achieved a 75% annual reduction of landfill waste and has redirected an average of 2500 pounds per month of paper, cardboard and plastic to recycling centers. In addition, all e-waste (computers and electronics no longer in working condition) is donated to the Goodwill Foundation.
Contact us now to assist with your project or learn more.